A Domestic Company is registered with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) and governed under the Companies Act 2001.
A Domestic company can be set up for various activities including Trading, Investment Holding, and a variety of Services, including consulting and project management amongst others. The activities can be conducted with residents of Mauritius as well as with non-residents of Mauritius.
Where the Company is controlled by non-citizens of Mauritius and its main activities are conducted outside of Mauritius, it may have to apply for a Global Business Licence (GBL).
Since a Domestic Company is tax residence in Mauritius, it is eligible to benefit from the network of Double Tax Treaties that Mauritius has ratified with a number of countries.
SAB&T IFC can assist you with the set up and administration of a domestic company.
Related Resources / Features of a Domestic
Fact Sheet – Domestic Company
How SAB&T IFC can help?
- Assistance for registration of the Company with ROC
- Act as Company Secretary
- Provision for resident directorship and registered office address
- Provision of company secretarial & administration and accounting services
- Provision of tax and payroll services
- Assistance with the licence/ permit for operations
- Assistance to find an office in Mauritius
- Provision of instant office set up
- Assistance for occupation and residence permits.